Fostering a Safe and Supportive Environment
Our number one priority is to foster a safe and non-judgemental, safe community.
This requires all community members to help us build and maintain a safe and confidential and supportive atmosphere.
With that here are the guidelines that we urge you to be inspired by.
1. Be a good listener
2. Never judge others experience
3. Always respect others feelings
4. Use language that you feel will not offend others
5. Treat others with care and understanding
6. Be sensitive
7. Be honest
8. Be the best version of your self, and when you cant, ask for help